Friday, September 7, 2007

Thank you my blogger friends!

Exactly a month ago I had written a post about blogging and commenting and how it has become such an integral part of my day to day life. How I feel the ups and downs of the bloggers whom I read regularly, the sadness and happiness affect me as they affect them, I also feel proud as the other blogging mother's raving about their kids activities.

But in the last 2 weeks, when I went MIA (Missing In Action) I realised its not just me who feels this way. Its them bloggers also who feel this way too. When I got messages from Stone, Kodi's Mom, Mystic Margarita, JLT, Whats in a Name, moppets mom asking me about my whereabouts and why I had not been posting all this long that it brought a smile to my face. A smile because it dawned on me that my feelings towards other bloggers are reciprocated equally. The bond I felt with them, they felt the same too - towards me! And that really felt nice and heart warming. Even if its a virtual bonding, there IS a bonding!

And all I want to say now is "Thank you my blogger friends! Thank you for thinking about me!"

4 comments:

  1. I have myself been missing in action myself over the last month or so and so haven't visited your or anyone else's blog and I kept feeling like something was missing. Now I'm back and enjoying all the catching up, so I can totally relate to your feelings.
    Can I add you to my bloroll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey, welcome back! Hope all is well?

    ReplyDelete